Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A hyena smiley picture


Joy, joy, joy and celebrations!!!!!!!

The first item from the Great List has arrived! It is exactly what we wanted!

At last, a hyena smiley picture! This will be so essential for our Great Mission.

Thank you dear Humen ally Nancy for your gift!! We like gifts. So we sent you a gift as well.

Our honorable Humen ally Nancy has got an Etsy store where she
makes tiny Humen babies!
We like them. Real Humen babies are just too big. Nancy's babies are perfect size.


But we like the Fairy friends that she makes more!!!!! They are quite accurate, you know -except for the sexy purple pants-. Nancy either has close Fairy relationships or a bit of Fairy blood.


Here's a link to her Etsy shop: Nancy's Etsy Kids

1 comment:

Your friend, Nancy said...

Oh my! What a lovely tribute in your blog about my shop! I only read it just now, and it makes me happy. You are too kind, to what may be a lowly, smelly, humen. I am honored that your may consider me a friend:)
Thank you,
Nancy